Garnerbiker's Journey on planet Earth

This blog started as a trip journal for the summer of 2011 Europe trip of 69 days. My wife Katherine, and I decided to use the entire summer break that teachers get, and go crazy. Everything was new to us. I was surprised at the blog's following. It has now become a tradition to travel on our breaks and blog about it. I write mostly as a journal for myself and students, but also give travel ideas to others that might want to travel like us, or go to the places we have seen. Take a look at what's on here. The experiences that I have had through travel are continuously shaping my life. I recommend you get out there and do it!

Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Playa del Carmen

13-07-2016  Playa del Carmen


Today was super simple, pack up your dive gear, chill, take ferry across to mainland, get hotel, chill, get ready for Chichen Itza ruins tour.  So nice.  Good food.  Nice Maya inspired room for sleeping.  Way to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment